Product copy alignment

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

I am using Blockshop theme. After installing the Judge.me app... copy and pictures on each product page all shifted to the left hand side of the page. I contacted Shopify who confirmed it was due to this app. I deleted the app but the issue remained. The theme developers couldn't help me. I contacted support at Judge.me. They went in and removed all of the Judge.me code and files. I checked and, with my limited knowledge, this appears to have been done. Alas, the issue remains. 

I know I can activate an older version of my theme to solve this issue, but with all of the changes I've made in the last week, I can't fathom that there's not an easier way. Help please!

Screenshot 2019-09-11 19.14.23.png

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi there,

Comparing your current site with the original blockshop theme, I found out that on your theme there're some extra divs wrapping around which lead to this broken layout, see this screenshot:

currencycoffee.png

What you will need to do are:

1. Remove <div class="product-page--no-grid--left-column">
  2. Moving <div class="product-page--images"> below description block like my instruction above

I did make a test and it works on my end ;)

Hope this helps!

Anna Ta | Shopify Expert @ Happypoints.io
Like this answer if it helped you
Mark it Accept as Solution to help others find the right answer
2 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0
What section of code is this in? I’m fairly new to the code part and just want to do it correctly. Thanks!!
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0

I see why I'm having trouble finding the code.... you pulled this up in a specific product. But my problem is with ALL products. Is there a way around having to go into each product individually? Thank you so much for your help!!!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi,

Basically the HTML structure would be the same for all products. It should be somewhere in /template/product.liquid or in sections/product-template.liquid.

I don't have access to the theme so I can't point out exactly where these divs are. 

If you don't mind, you can share grant me an access with this mail hongtt@hamsa.co or send me a copy of your theme, I can guide you through.

Best,

Anna Ta | Shopify Expert @ Happypoints.io
Like this answer if it helped you
Mark it Accept as Solution to help others find the right answer
0 Likes