Product customisation, scroll down menu to be hidden

Highlighted
7 0 0
hi there, I need help to customize a product. I have a scroll down menu that needs to be removed from certain products on the website. How can I do that? the list is a scent list for customers to customize their candles, but the scents are not available for the miniature sets I have on my website. So I need to hide the scroll down menu off that section only

My website is https://www.theduchessofcandles.co.uk/collections/miniature-teasets/products/candle-75 and this page is one product page from the collection I want the scroll down menu to be hidden. 

Thanks for any help you will give!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
297 56 71

@angeklics,

Your problem statement is not clear. Please explain with reference images.

Regards,

Wahab Ahmad 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi and thanks for your reply. As you can see from the link I've put above, on that product page I have a scrolldown menu that I don't want to be there. I've tried to look for the product code in the editor but can't find it and I need to remove this scrolldown option asap as for some of the products on the shop, there's no scent choices availble. I've attached a picture, maybe this could help? I just need to know where to find the product css code so to modify the products accordingly. I didn't use any app to do this, I just add a code in the product template liquid, but now it's on every product on the website and as I said, I need that to be hidden from certain ones. Miniature.jpg

0 Likes