Product description

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi there.

Just having an issue with my product description showing twice. Has had a few try’s with moving and cutting the product description code in the product.liquid.template. But doesn’t seem to remove, only the product description I would like to remain.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
229 14 37

Hi, there. 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, here to help! It sounds like you may have some duplicate code in your liquid. Can you tell me which theme you're using? Do you remember when the duplicate product description started to show up? If you do, and if you haven't made any significant or complicated changes since, I recommend rolling back to an older version of your theme

Can you think of any apps you added recently that may be affecting your product descriptions? Is this effecting all products, just one or only some? Any additional context will help me out if rolling back your theme doesn't do the trick. Let me know!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

please check your product-template.liquid find {{ product.description }} if you get double remove one 

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes