Product not showing up on collection ?

1 0 0

Hi 

I have products that are showing up in 'full collection' but not under their designated collection accessories. 

I have checked everything and included some images! Thanks in advance!! 

LivScreenshot 2020-11-25 at 01.55.33.pngScreenshot 2020-11-25 at 01.55.04.pngScreenshot 2020-11-25 at 01.54.37.pngScreenshot 2020-11-25 at 01.54.26.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
141 12 19

Hey @LivLavelle!

This is Finley from the Social care team at Shopify.

Thank you for your detailed post and for including those handy screenshots!

From what you shared, I can see that the tag you've added on your product has an extra "s" in the "accessories" tag.

20-11-ll5zr-ndj4q.

Because your automated collection requires that any products in the collection have the "accessories" tag or "magicbodyfashion" tag, any typos would result in the product not being added to the collection.

Once you update the tag in your product, this should solve the issue, and you should see the product in the collection.

Filtering collections based on tags

If you're still not seeing the product on your website after the product is in your collection, you can have a look at the Navigation section of your admin.

It may be possible that you've used the filter collections with tags option.

If there's a tag there that isn't on your products too, those products would not be visible on the storefront:

20-11-34ygh-elbix.

Let me know how that goes! I'm happy to clarify further or take a closer look into your store if the issue persists.

If you're all good to go and are looking for your next step, our free video courses and webinars on Shopify Compass are a fantastic resource. You can dive into subjects like Facebook marketing, email marketing, Google ads, and much more to help you uplevel your business.

Have a great day!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes