Product page missing information when variants are added

StrawHatSam
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello!

I noticed something a little buggy and I'm not sure if it's just me or not. On a product page (when editing it) it shows a whole ton of things to edit, all the way down to the HS code. But after I added variants to my product, when going back into the product page editor, I find that the product information has been truncated greatly and I can't find some things to edit. Is this intentional or am I doing something wrong? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1207 154 215

Hi @StrawHatSam

Please send your site and if your site is password protected, please send me the password. And send us a screenshot, I will check it for you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
StrawHatSam
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. My website is www.strawhataerial.com and the password is LawnmowerMan2. Below is a screenshot of everything I see when variants are enabled.

StrawHatSam_0-1623604250043.png

When I delete the variants, just like magic all the other information comes back:

StrawHatSam_1-1623604368844.pngStrawHatSam_2-1623604383052.png

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1207 154 215

Hi @StrawHatSam

I checked and it shows fine, I don't see any error. https://i.imgur.com/dGzFahK.png

I really don't understand what went error, can you send me a screenshot of the error, not a screenshot how to add variants.

Hope it clear to you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes