Product price changing(reducing) without my knowledge

Excursionist
28 0 2

This is happening everyday, I have no clue what to do. 

Yesterday I have changed the price of all my products variants (both the price and the compare at price) to £19 and £36 for one model and £13 and £26 for another variant. When I wake up today, the prices are at £9.32 (for both price and the compare for the model I set to £19) and £8.54(for the model I set the price £13).

I have no clue from where shopify/oberlo get the numbers £9.32 and £8.54. And this price is lower than the actual price of the product(so this is very dangerous). Everyday I change it, and the price go down to this value, when I change the value to £19 and 13 i can see the correct values. I don't know when it is going back to the lower price.

Any help will be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 2

Do you think, any of my apps doing this?

here is the list of apps have installed.apps.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 2

This is so annoying, if anyone can even give a direction it will be very helpful

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 2

No one else had this problem? 

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 2

I have modified the prices again today. Lets see what happens tomorrow. 

Screenshot from 2019-05-10 08-02-21.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 2

Again all the price dropped without my knowledge. Screenshot from 2019-05-13 09-04-22.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 2

- Am I doing something wrong?

- this is not the place to update the price?

- How do I update the price which won't change to the dangerously low value?

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 2

So no one in this community knows, why my prices are changing to this dangerous value everyday? 

If this can not be solved there is no point me continue with the shop. I cannot come and change the price everyday. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 2

Is there a way to know why this is happening?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9779 86 1527

I had made a reply that you should check your apps but I read further up and see that you posted an image (so now you see my edited reply instead!)

Are you importing the products via Oberlo? Have you got auto price update enabled? I suspect that you probably do if you're using that for your products.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes