Product price removed from cart how do I fix this?

Solved
tita
2 0 0

For some reason my price and sub total have been removed from my cart. what is the best way to fix this? I have looked at my code and cannot find the issueCapture.JPG

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1124 116 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @tita.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I understand the price and subtotal on the cart page has been removed. Just to confirm, which theme are you using? Also, were there any coding changes made to your theme or any newly installed apps recently? 

One option that may help fix the issue is by rolling back to a previous version of your theme, as this allows you to roll back a specific theme file (eg. theme.liquid, cart.liquid, etc). Our system automatically saves a version of your theme files when you make changes and provides a timestamp for each save - you can try picking a timestamp based on when you recall the price and subtotal was displaying properly. That being said, while this solution does require you to know which theme files you've made changes to, it's likely that you're looking for cart.liquid. Can you check the cart.liquid for your theme and see if there are any Older versions available? 

If rolling back your theme doesn't resolve the issue, then it looks like we'll need to access your account in order to take a closer look at the issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I'd love to know if rolling back your theme can help resolve the issue. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes