Product variants showing up in the wrong order

Mantas3
3 0 0

Hi, 

We're launching our first ever store today and we're having some problems with our product variants. Our variants are S,M,L for length and Nei/Ja(No/Yes) for safe-kit. So the first option when you enter the product page is S + Nei. Look at he picture bellow to have a better idea of how it looks like.

Mantas3_0-1598436848322.png

However we've had some problems with the S length so currently all of the S stock is 0 both for Ja/Nei, as we're still waiting for delivery. Since S stock is 0, the next variant combination is M + Nei, but when you enter the product page it defaults to M + Ja. I also have a few products that were created after S stock was 0 which start correctly at M + Nei. I'm having a hard time understanding why its displayed differently for these products? When I look at product variant order inside of shopify, it is correct S + Nei, S + Ja, M + Nei ...

I believe this might lose us a lot of customers as Safe-kit option is significantly more expensive. Please help us out. Thank you very much

0 Likes
Mantas3
3 0 0

My bad... Found out that it was me who didnt see that product variants were not in the right order in shopify product editor. Its all good now

0 Likes