Prompt Customer to Like/Follow Any of our Social Media Accounts then Give Them a Discount Code

Excursionist
37 2 4

I was looking for a way that I can implement the action in this discussion's title to a blog post on our store.

I know that a lot of apps have this as an option for their pop-ups, but I want to put mine on a blog post.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Email: ela.v.tsm@gmail.com
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2184 138 291

Hi @Ela_V_TSM,

Nick here from Shopify. 

There is definitely a choice of different pop-up apps you can look into and choose from to see if they are a good fit for what you are looking for. You can integrate the pop-ups so that they only pop up when someone visits a blog post and nowhere else on your store. There are three pop-up apps which I particularly like that you can see below:

You can see a larger list of pop-up apps from the Shopify App store here. It is then within the apps as to how it would work regarding linking the discount code based upon a call to action. 

Hope this helps and at least points you in the right direction. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
37 2 4

Thanks for those suggestions, but they aren't exactly what I'm looking for.

I meant that I literally want the said app embedded on a blog post.

I don't want it to pop up, like the apps you've suggested do.

Email: ela.v.tsm@gmail.com
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2184 138 291

No problem at all. 

When you say you want the app embedded on a blog post, can you elaborate a little more on what you exactly mean by that? Do you mean to have it in the blog post but not act as a pop-up? It seems like what you're looking for might be something quite customized. It could be worth reaching out to a Shopify Expert to see if it's something they might be able to help you with because of that. You can see the Shopify Expert directory from here

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes