Putting variants in the right order

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello 

I encountered some issues that are probably easy to fix but I can't seem to find the fix myself. The variants are in the wrong position. For example, when I am on the page of the product the variant says A3, A5, A4, ...

Knipsel.PNG

I want them to be in order like A1, A2, A3, ...

Is there any way how to fix this? I was playing around with the variants a bit while editing the product but I can't find any way to get them in the right order.

- Niels

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 138 381

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Niels_ 

Bo here from Shopify Support. 

Welcome to the community! That is a really great question. You can reorder your variants on the product page by scrolling down to the variants section, clicking More Options > Reorder Variants:

You can then manually drag them into the order that you would like them to appear in! 

How are you liking the platform so far? If you are just getting started I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars. These short tutorials takes you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I knew it would be that easy haha!

So far I'm enjoying the platform! It's easy and fun to use! :)

I'm following some other courses but I'll check out the Shopify tutorials and courses as well.

Thank you for the quick reply and help! 

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi i have same products i get from printify , but the variants are not correct i need to edit each products and that's will take so much time to edit all of them , please how i can edit all products variants at once. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 138 381

Hey there, @Markoso 

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Please take a look at our bulk editing help guide here to better understand what can and can't be edited in bulk and how to do so. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes