QR code

Cognacblac
Visitor
2 0 1

Is it possible for me to make a QR discount code on my business cards? 

Example: I give someone my business card and it has a QR code on the card that will give the customer a discount  on all products for 24 hours. The discount will already be embedded into the QR code that they scan so when the customer checks out the discount code will already be there.  

Replies 2 (2)

williamsjeff
Visitor
1 0 0

QR code Scanner is the perfect tool to read QR codes with a webcam on a PC It also allows you to upload the QR code image for scanning

QR code Scanner is the perfect tool to read QR codes with a webcam on a PC It also allows you to upload the QR code image for scanning

MarcoReleasitQr
Shopify Partner
41 2 6

Hello @Cognacblac 

Yes, that is possible with our app Releasit QR Code Generator!

From the app you can create a fully customizable dynamic QR Code that you can link to your online store home page, a product page, a collection or any other custom URL.

You can also add a discount code to the QR Code directly from the app. The discount code will be automatically applied to your customers' orders when they scan the QR.

MarcoReleasitQr_0-1655196689958.png

You can install the app for free from the Shopify App Store here: https://apps.shopify.com/releasit-qr-codes-generator

If you need help with the app or you need a custom feature we offer 24/7 support via email, WhatsApp and Telegram!

Hope this helps!

Marco from Releasit