Quantities changing on their own

Vernie
Visitor
2 0 0

We are having an issue with our store. When we go in to manually change the quantity of an item and hit save it sometimes randomly saves a different quantity. This also has happened a few times when updating a price. The quantity number seems to be chosen at random where the price seems to revert back to the price it was before we changed it. 

Replies 6 (6)

pbub
Visitor
3 0 0

Is this happening in your Shopify account and/or an another shopping channel, ex: amazon?

Vernie
Visitor
2 0 0

Its happening right from our Shopify account page. 

pbub
Visitor
3 0 0

We are having the same issue, but the quantities are changing in our amazon store.  I update/change quantities multiple times a day because they keep defaulting to numbers that aren't even correct.

Pol2
Visitor
2 0 0

Same here, im changing the quantities but although  they appear to have saved, upon a checking later, they havent, its costing me loads in unfulfilled orders, and i have to keep rechecking the quantities on the shop floor which takes forever on several styles and sizes of shoes, clothes

Pol2
Visitor
2 0 0

On my ahopify site

pbub
Visitor
3 0 0

This is happening in with our Amazon inventory.  Amazon says it's not them and it's a 3rd party software.