Rearranging Header, Logo, and Nav Bar

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello all, 

Here is the link to my store - link  

I am trying to rearrange my header in a few different ways. First off, I want to stretch the margins so that it is the same width as my homepage gallery and blog section. That way the login/search/cart icons move over to the right, giving me room to work with the nav bar and logo. Eventually, I'd like to center the nav bar, increase the space between the nav bar items, and have the logo placed above it. 

I have a pretty basic understanding of HTML and CSS, but my problem is that I cannot find the variables in the style.scss page that are connected to things I want to change.

Any help would be much appreciated. We use out of the sandbox's turbo theme. I hope that helps. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @petepritch 

Can you please share screenshot of exactly how do you want

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 1.17.12 PM.png

This isn't exactly how we want it, but it is fairly close. We decided it's best to have the logo above the navigation bar as opposed to below it. Thank you.

0 Likes