Recommend an efficient live chat widget?

Shopify Partner
248 9 50

Hey, I'm trying to find a really basic, efficient live chat widget for our site. By this I mean, it must not load a bunch of extra files, it must not be using jquery, it should use absolutely minimal cpu time. Like, if you can imagine the most basic live chat... just a simple popup box, connects to the operator, doesn't try to do a craplaod of fancy stuff, doesn't have tons of bells and whistles, hardly any javascript to run, really high performance.. ... because what I keep finding is all the live chat's I've tried (have tried several), especially the ones that have huge feature bloat, can consume 2-5 seconds of cpu time on mobile and are downloading over 100kb of data. It seems ridiculous considering how basic a function this is at its core. Anyone suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Paul_West 

You can try Tidio !

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
248 9 50

Thanks but there is no indication that this widget has any more performance than any other. I am looking for really strictly high performance functioning with very low download amounts. There are hundreds of live chat widgets out there all the same as this one. I need one that is not going to slow down my mobile site.

0 Likes

https://instabot.io/shopify-bot

try this

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes