Why is the online store I ordered from now unavailable?

suhasj
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello there,

I ordered 2 items from the following website and paid for the same.
My order number is  ORDER #1953 but now it's showing the error message that " the store is unavailable".
Please do the needful as soon as possible and resolve the issue.

Regards,
Suhas Jadhav

Replies 2 (2)

Vindivekar26
Visitor
1 0 0

Even I'm facing the same issue with order #1904.

Kindly take note of the same and take necessary steps to facilitate the fulfillment of the order.

Thanks

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hello @suhasj and @Vindivekar26 

Thank you for reaching out to the Shopify community forums to share your experience with this merchant. I am sorry to hear that you placed an order and that this store is no longer available online. Shopify takes reports of businesses like this very seriously and we have a FAQ to assist you in the next steps of resolving this situation: Shopify Community Forums - Buyer Frequently Asked Questions. If you are not able to contact the seller I would then recommend opening a claim with your bank or credit card provider you used to pay for the order. They can then open an investigation on your behalf with aims to return your money to you. This process also flags the merchant account and allows us to investigate further. 

Shopify support does not have insight into whether or not a merchant is fulfilling orders and if this store was hosted on Shopify we are not able to process refunds or ship items on the merchant's behalf. Our FAQ has the next best steps for you.

Thank you,

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog