Remove Add To Cart Button

Solved
GeorgeNebraska
17 0 0

Hi, 

I am trying to hide the add to cart button on all my products but can't figure out how.

I am using Bold Memberships and am trying to use purely just that button (BUY MEMBERSHIP).

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 2.31.52 pm.png

0 Likes

Hello AmeliaMckie,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
GeorgeNebraska
17 0 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hello AmeliaMckie,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

button#AddToCart--product-template {
    display: none;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
GeorgeNebraska
17 0 0

That worked! Thanks so much.

0 Likes
ripetose
3 0 0

it didn´t work for me

0 Likes

Hello ripetose,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

0 Likes
ripetose
3 0 0

Hello ripetose,
To remove add to cart button on product page.
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.product-form__controls-group.product-form__controls-group--submit .btn.product-form__cart-submit {
    display: none;
}
ripetose
3 0 0

GREAT. DONE AND WORKING. THANKS

0 Likes