Solved

Remove Product Count on Collection- Debut Theme

gofuturefresh
Excursionist
86 1 4

We only have 4 products so its pointless to put the produc count. How do I remove it?

Here's the URL https://go-future-fresh.myshopify.com/collections/frontpageScreen Shot 2019-08-29 at 4.16.55 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello 

Add this css at the end of file
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

gofuturefresh
Excursionist
86 1 4

I don't know if this is where I change it and how.

{% if is_filter_by_available == false and section.settings.sort_enable == false %}
<div class="page-width">
<span class="filters-toolbar__product-count">{{ 'collections.general.items_with_count' | t: count: collection.products_count }}</span>
</div>
{% endif %}

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello 

Add this css at the end of file
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
gofuturefresh
Excursionist
86 1 4

Thank you!!

GM85
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

Could you tell me how to do the same thing on the BlockShop theme? I am trying to remove the product count that shows up when i roll over the collection. I tried adding this code to the same section as debut, but it doesn't remove the product count showing under collection name

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @GM85,

Can you please share your site url

GM85
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! I actually ended up changing the layout. Instead of having a collection page that showed the product count, I now have a page that lists all the products instead. Problem solved. Thank you for the response. I'm still working on the site and will most likely have more questions. Stay tuned 🙂 

msfrann
Visitor
1 0 0

Unfortunately, this option did not work for me 😞

I am using the Debut theme and the link to my store is FRANN BURGOS LABEL (fblabel.shop)

I appreciate your help, Thanks! 

Elena_LNK
Visitor
2 0 0

Did you figured it out @msfrann ? Thanks.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

@msfrann ,

Can you share the screenshot ?