1 0 0

How do u remove the white shopify tag at the bottom of my pages? Please help

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
353 40 70

Hey, Jay!

I'm Lizzy, one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify.

I wanted to let you know that I’ve moved your question to a new thread so it can get a bit more visibility and encourage answers from the community!

To answer your question, if you’re referring to this logo that appears at the bottom, that will only be visible if you’re logged into the account. Your customers won’t see this when they visit your site. It is set up so that you have easy access to your admin while previewing the site!

13-59-1o05s-nbgwj

Other than this, how has everything been going with your store so far? Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about what I’ve said.

Thank you,

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hello,

we got the same problem. We have, as example, /pages/agb but we want only /agb. So, how can we remove this /pages?

It is not possible that this is not working. There must be a solution for this. And redirecting is no option.

greetings

2 Likes
2 0 0

Not sure why this discussion was moved to the "Remove Shopify Logo from my store" thread. We are also trying to get /pages removed from our url and not finding any solution that seems to work. A clear solution should be available or it makes Shopify a much less appealing solution for commerce and marketing practices. Please help us resolve — thanks!

0 Likes