Remove 'Write a Review' Section from Store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi all,

I have a store up at the moment, and I have imported reviews from a third-party app, however the 'Write a Review' section is still on the individual product pages, so its a huge blank spot with no reviews, however the reviews are at the very bottom.

I feel this looks unprofessional and scrappy. I have tried a few different coding things, to no avail!

Unsure if anyone knows if this can be fixed please.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @missmisty1,

Can you please share site url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hi @oscprofessional ,

Thanks for getting back to me.

www.missmistyboutique.com

I am also having trouble that the body fonts won't stay the same for different products, I do the same when importing, the same on the theme settings, then one will go a size or two larger for no reason.

Are font sizes and spacing a typical problem?

Very new to this! So it means a lot you responded.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@missmisty1,

On your product page there are two time "writr Review".

Which one do you want to remove?Please send screenshot.

Also exactly which fonts are changing

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

The 'Write a Review' SectionThe 'Write a Review' SectionOne product with the 'Typography' settings on the leftOne product with the 'Typography' settings on the leftA different product, same 'Typography' settings, however different font?A different product, same 'Typography' settings, however different font?

Hope the above photos make sense.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@missmisty1,

To remove Review

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.product-single div#vitals-product_reviews-main_container {
    display: none!important;
}

Actually you entered different fonts in product description That's why it is showing differently.

Go to that perticular product and please check

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

You are the best!

Thank you so much :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

HI, 

I have a similar problem. Do you know how I can delete those results? I tried with adding the same code that you wrote in the comment, but nothing changed

Screenshot 2020-07-24 at 11.02.42.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Ljuba,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

thank you for the quick answer.

Here it is - https://georgestherapy.com/

0 Likes