Remove pricing on selected collection for Prestige theme

muszenithaffair
4 0 0

Hi,

I'd like to remove pricing from selected collections. I have this code from another thread:

{% unless collection.handle == "your-collection-handle" %}
<div class="product-price">
{{ product.price }}
</div>
{% endunless %}

that I'd like to place in the Prestige theme. The product-pricing code is in the product.item.liquid file but I can't figure where to place the above code. This is the product-pricing code:

{%- if show_price_on_hover == nil -%}
{%- assign show_price_on_hover = settings.product_show_price_on_hover -%}
{%- endif -%}

{%- if show_price_on_hover and color_swatch_list != blank -%}
{{- color_swatch_list -}}
{%- endif -%}

{%- if product.template_suffix != 'coming-soon' -%}
<div class="ProductItem__PriceList {% if show_price_on_hover %}ProductItem__PriceList--showOnHover{% endif %} Heading">
{%- if product.compare_at_price > product.price -%}
<span class="ProductItem__Price Price Price--highlight Text--subdued">{{ product.price | money_without_trailing_zeros }}</span>
<span class="ProductItem__Price Price Price--compareAt Text--subdued">{{ product.compare_at_price | money_without_trailing_zeros }}</span>
{%- elsif product.price_varies -%}
{%- capture formatted_min_price -%}{{ product.price_min | money_without_trailing_zeros }}{%- endcapture -%}
{%- capture formatted_max_price -%}{{ product.price_max | money_without_trailing_zeros }}{%- endcapture -%}
<span class="ProductItem__Price Price Text--subdued">{{ 'collection.product.from_price_html' | t: min_price: formatted_min_price, max_price: formatted_max_price }}</span>
{%- else -%}
<span class="ProductItem__Price Price Text--subdued">{{ product.price | money_without_trailing_zeros }}</span>
{%- endif -%}
</div>

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10360 158 2010

What is your question? You've posted some code so is this not working or are you stuck with something?

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
muszenithaffair
4 0 0

I have edited the post above. Accidentally hit the enter button while I was typing

0 Likes