Remove the Edit Page pop-under

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

For the love of all things holy...how do you get rid of the new bar popping up at the bottom of my website on every page ( even after closing ) that wants me to "edit page". Please stop! I know I can log out but I need to be in the LIVE site multiple times daily. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

I'll help you to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This isn't something that shows up on the LIVE site. This is something that shows up at the bottom of the website when logged into as an admin. It is a shortcut to edit the website. This is something that has been around a long time with wordpress sites where you could navigate to a page and then click "edit" and you would go directly to that page in the admin area to make changes to it. It was a very simple thing to turn off in wordpress sites but I cannot figure out how to turn that off on Shopify. 

Here is a screenshot- https://www.screencast.com/t/mHAet1aXodJm

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@jon26 

This is not something possible to remove within the Shopify. Additionally, it's not something that your customers can see either.

It's possible to create your own custom CSS/Javascript using a Chrome Extension like this and hide the bar via custom code, but this would not be related to Shopify.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes