Remove weird code from below my footer and on cart page

taniaeves
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

I have 2 random bits of code showing up that I can't seem to find and get rid of. I have searched the code but can't seem to find either of them.

The first is on the mobile cart page and shows up next to the product image, the random code is " >

The second is showing up in a white banner underneath my footer on both desktop and mobile, the code is .collection-grid-item__title { display: none; }

Can anyone help me figure out how to get rid of them

My live store url is currently store.fivepercentbrands.co.nz

Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1133

Hi @taniaeves

On the file name "cart.liquid" in the "Templates" folder, you can try to find the text "mw_po_cart" and remove this text if the cart page call this module.

About "collection-grid-item__title { display: none; }". You can try to file on the "theme.liquid" in the "Layout" folder.

If you still can not do that, you can add me as staff, so i can check and give you the best solution for this case (my email: tuanthinhit@gmail.com)

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
taniaeves
Visitor
3 0 0
Thanks for the reply. Neither of those worked unfortunately.
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1133

Hi @taniaeves

I removed the code is ".collection-grid-item__title { display: none; }" for your site. You can check it now.
But about cart page. Did you install apps? Or in this case you should contact your apps first.

Hope this helps! 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
taniaeves
Visitor
3 0 0
Great thanks so much!

I have the Discount Ninja app, do you think that's what's causing the extra
little code in the cart?