Removing Collection Title from Home Page

Solved
Lukrativ508
6 0 0

Hey all! Just want to say thank you in advance for going through these posts and helping us shop owners out!

I've attached a screenshot of my storefront. I would like to remove the title of these collections from the home page as I've included collection titles as an aspect of the graphics themselves. I can provide the URL and password if that would help. I am currently using the Supply theme provided by Shopify.

Thanks!

2021-04-07_20-17-22.png

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
Lukrativ508
6 0 0

URL: https://the-pokeplanet.myshopify.com/

Password: PokePlanetUSA

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#shopify-section-collection-list span.featured-box--title {
    display: none;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Lukrativ508
6 0 0

Excellent! That worked beautifully. Is there any way now to remove the background of these images if I wanted to? They're PNGs and I'm wondering if I can just remove that off-white section and leave just the image.

0 Likes

Add this css

#shopify-section-collection-list .featured-box:after {
    background-color: transparent;
}