Solved

Removing Collection Title from Home Page

Lukrativ508
Tourist
6 0 0

Hey all! Just want to say thank you in advance for going through these posts and helping us shop owners out!

I've attached a screenshot of my storefront. I would like to remove the title of these collections from the home page as I've included collection titles as an aspect of the graphics themselves. I can provide the URL and password if that would help. I am currently using the Supply theme provided by Shopify.

Thanks!

2021-04-07_20-17-22.png

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#shopify-section-collection-list span.featured-box--title {
    display: none;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Lukrativ508
Tourist
6 0 0

URL: https://the-pokeplanet.myshopify.com/

Password: PokePlanetUSA

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#shopify-section-collection-list span.featured-box--title {
    display: none;
}
Lukrativ508
Tourist
6 0 0

Excellent! That worked beautifully. Is there any way now to remove the background of these images if I wanted to? They're PNGs and I'm wondering if I can just remove that off-white section and leave just the image.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Add this css

#shopify-section-collection-list .featured-box:after {
    background-color: transparent;
}