Removing 'Return to ..." on Debut theme checkout

Alexbragger
9 0 0

Hi guys, I can't seem to remove the 'Return to cart' or 'return to [insert previous page name here]" from my checkout process on debut?

Alexbragger_0-1601639226524.png

Located on the bottom left in this screenshot.

Thanks in advance guys!

0 Likes

Hi @Alexbragger,

Hello ,
Please share your site URL.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Alexbragger
9 0 0

sourcedshopping.com - thank you!

0 Likes
Alexbragger
9 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional - just tagging you as I'm not sure if it sends you a notification or not when I respond to your kind reply. Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi,

Add this css in your stylesheet file (css file)

a.step__footer__previous-link {
    display: none;
}

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Alexbragger
9 0 0

Hi there @oscprofessional - I have added that code and it still isn't disappearing. Been working on this all day and can't work it out. Have attached a screenshot of me adding the required CSS below 

Alexbragger_0-1601651907817.png

0 Likes

keep space after none word.

Whats app
0 Likes
Alexbragger
9 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional - still no luck! Will be so happy if you manage to rectify this one for me

0 Likes

Hi

may be you are sdding css in wrong file

Whats app
0 Likes

Do you have checkout css? of any other?

I think you have merged your css files for optimization.

Whats app
0 Likes