Solved

Removing code at the bottom of website

SeanieB910
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

For some reason there is code showing up on the bottom of my home page and I don't want it there. Any tips on how to get it to go away?  Attached is a picture of it.

https://prosperitygoods.myshopify.com/

Password: rtaolo

Thanks in advance.

Capture1.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

This is an accepted solution.

Hello ,

If you don't know this  code comes from where then you can hide this by css.

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#PageContainer {
    margin-bottom: -113px;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

This is an accepted solution.

Hello ,

If you don't know this  code comes from where then you can hide this by css.

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#PageContainer {
    margin-bottom: -113px;
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
SeanieB910
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much!! That worked, your explanation was so easy!

Kindest Regards

KSlife
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, we are facing the same problem with a code appearing at the bottom of our site. Please advice us on this!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

Hello KSlife,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Man90
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue. I added this code to the theme.scss.liquid to center the main menu and stuff, but that code is now showing up on the bottom of the every page:

.site-header__upper .small--text-center {
    text-align: right !important;
    padding-right: 5% !important;
}
#SiteNavParent {
    text-align: center !important;
    padding-left: 15%!important;
}

this is my website: https://themasenkomarket.com/

sarahlynnirving
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi all, I am having a similar problem -- random code with a color code showing up on the bottom. How to delete or hide it?

Website is shopatdarling.com

Thank you!

egbrewer
Visitor
2 0 0

Please help! My coding has messed up due my logo and trying to fix it on the mobile view vs. desktop view. Now that ive fixed the logo, the coding at the bottom is showing up and im not sure on how to get it removed. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 11.42.49 PM.png

bo5
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

below code is showing at bottom of product page. 

.hero__overlay::before { background-color: transparent; }

https://www.bluecanyonbrand.com/products/womens-tie-hem-pullover-1

jocelynbrown
Visitor
2 0 0

I tried using the accepted solution and the code is still showing at the bottom of the page. Can someone help please??!! 

huyjack0501
Visitor
1 0 0

Capture1.JPG

I have the same problem but it's in product information, how can I fix it ?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@huyjack0501 

Check this code in product.liquid or theme.liquid file and remove it.