Solved

Removing opacity on sold out products (Brooklyn Theme)

Siseaswimwear
Visitor
2 1 0

Hello, 

I'm trying to remove the opacity on sold-out products. I'm using the Brooklyn theme. Hoping there is an easy solution! 

Thank you, 

Sophia 

Accepted Solutions (2)

malalta
Shopify Partner
23 5 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Sophia, can you send a link to an example?

As a guess, you should be able to add this to the bottom of your "assets/theme.scss.liquid" file:

.is-sold-out .product--image {
  opacity: 1;
}

...to override the theme's default, but it's been a while since I've worked on Brooklyn. If that doesn't work it should be an easy fix with a link...

(It's a little cleaner to put your CSS overrides in a seperate file and load them in after "theme.css" in your "layout/theme.liquid" file - let me know if you want to do this and need more info...)

Cheers,
Andrew.

View solution in original post

Siseaswimwear
Visitor
2 1 0

Hey Andrew,

Thank you so much. That worked!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

malalta
Shopify Partner
23 5 15

Hi Sophia, can you send a link to an example?

As a guess, you should be able to add this to the bottom of your "assets/theme.scss.liquid" file:

.is-sold-out .product--image {
  opacity: 1;
}

...to override the theme's default, but it's been a while since I've worked on Brooklyn. If that doesn't work it should be an easy fix with a link...

(It's a little cleaner to put your CSS overrides in a seperate file and load them in after "theme.css" in your "layout/theme.liquid" file - let me know if you want to do this and need more info...)

Cheers,
Andrew.

Siseaswimwear
Visitor
2 1 0

Hey Andrew,

Thank you so much. That worked!

CookStreet
Tourist
5 0 1

This solution worked! So grateful.