Solved

Removing store name in meta data theme Impulse

Ann-Marie
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi! I have read lots of suggestions that has not worked for me .

I need to remove "store name" from meta data line on all my pages.

It's automatically added last, I just want to remove that part.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)
Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ann-Marie,

Thanks for sharing! I didn't realise you were talking about the code directly. If you wanted to undo or go back in your theme code changes, you can roll back to an older version of your theme to revert it

Because what your asking is in the code and quite customisable, I'm thinking the best next step could be to reach out to the app developer directly. The reason for this is because Archetype developed the theme and would know it best (much better than Shopify) since they wrote it. You can see the support for the Impulse them from Archetype here. They are there to help with their themes for questions like this. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @Ann-Marie,

Nick here from Shopify! 

I'm not completely sure where you mean. Could you send a screenshot of where exactly you are seeing the store name in the meta data so I can be sure we're on the same page. If you are referring to removing the store name from the bottom of all pages that can be done but it wouldn't be via the meta data fields. There is a help guide from Shopify about this but I'm not sure it's what you're looking for. Can you let me know if it is, please?

Once you share a screenshot or give some more context on where exactly this is, we can take a deeper look into how to remove it. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ann-Marie
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Nick,

I got as far as "them.liquid" from other posts...

It's the "shop name" at the end of every page in SEO I need to remove.

See screenshot. (I removed a part in line 20, I can't figure out how to undo it so I can start from the beginning...)

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 10.14.50 pm.png

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ann-Marie,

Thanks for sharing! I didn't realise you were talking about the code directly. If you wanted to undo or go back in your theme code changes, you can roll back to an older version of your theme to revert it

Because what your asking is in the code and quite customisable, I'm thinking the best next step could be to reach out to the app developer directly. The reason for this is because Archetype developed the theme and would know it best (much better than Shopify) since they wrote it. You can see the support for the Impulse them from Archetype here. They are there to help with their themes for questions like this. 

Ann-Marie
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you Nick! 

Getting it sorted 🙂

Kind regards,

Ann-Marie