Reopening closed store

Iamvaiti
5 0 0

My store has been closed since last one year. Now I want to reopen my store....what will be exact process?

I have tried for payment but it has been showing like payment couldn't be processed. I need help to get back my store

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1006 91 236

Hey, @Iamvaiti!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

If your store has been closed or frozen, you can reactivate your account by logging in. When you attempt to do so, you'll be prompted to select a plan and settle any outstanding invoices, if applicable. 

You mentioned that your payment couldn't be processed. Did you attempt payment when you tried to login? What kind of error messages did you receive when you tried making your payment? 

There could be an issue with the card you're using. Shopify's billing system requires merchants to have a valid Visa, Mastercard, or American Express credit card. At present, we do not accept prepaid or virtual cards. You'll also need to make sure that your credit card is capable of accepting recurring charges. You can learn more about our accepted payment methods here.

If you're using a valid payment method and are still receiving issues when trying to login, then please contact our Support team directly. They'll be able to guide you in the right direction and help you gain access to your store. 

Let me know how that goes!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Iamvaiti
5 0 0

from the same paypal account i took the plan last year. can you please tell me how can I check any outstanding charges if applicable?

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1006 91 236

Thanks for following up! 

If you are trying to pay for your Shopify subscription with PayPal, you can use PayPal balance, bank accounts, debit cards, or credit cards that are associated with your PayPal account. If you are having issues reactivating with PayPal, then there may be an issue with your PayPal account.

As previously mentioned, you'll just need to contact our Support team directly should you have any questions about your account or need further assistance with the reactivation. They'll also be able to check and see if you have any outstanding charges. Our Support team is available 24/7 and since they will be able to properly authenticate your account, they'll be the best point of contact for any account-specific matters.

I hope this helps!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes