Required parameter missing or invalid items

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey there!  New to the family! :) 

I set up my store 3 weeks ago! So you can imagine how I am feeling!

I checked my store to see how everything is running today! I noticed when I went to test add to cart from ios, the home page and product page it displays "Required parameter missing or invalid items"  . I then checked on my laptop on windows/google chrome and the same error message came up on the homepage but not the product page! I was told it would take 1-3 business days for a reply! I really can't afford to wait this long! I am in a state of panic as I have expensive ads running and this is the last thing I need to be dealing with. Please Help! Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

@JulsT 

Please share the store link, so we can check from frontend.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

https://fitxco.com/ Thanks Arun

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

Remove Judge.me and Bold Multi-currency files from your liquid files.

Then do try to add to Cart. 
If it still doesn't work, then please do post here. Will check again. But First, we'll remove the errors from the console.log.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
Shopify support emailed me just now again and told me to contact an app
which I used for push notifications! “Booster app” it’s all automated so I
don’t see how this could be an issue! I downloaded booster again to see and
it’s still not working! Email from support is attached! Thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

If you have installed booster app, then you can remove it by removing the script file that is added just above the </head> ending head tag.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
Also the message is still appearing but it goes to cart now so I don’t
understand!
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
I’ve tried removing them and it didn’t work! I actually made a copy the other day after I downloaded booster app! I don’t know what else to do! In theme liquid do I remove all 3 rows 152-154 and just 116 or and the head text in row 117? Or do I leave this ? I don’t know what to do! I attached screenshots but they won’t upload!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 10 20

I just checked again, and it looks like the issue is resolved. 
Now the add to cart is working great and no issue message is getting displayed. 

0 Likes