Required text field before checkout

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello everbody,

before our customers get to the checkout, they should type values into a text box. We send direct mailings via our shop and the text field is used to enter sample addresses that will receive the mailing. Therefore the field should be a required field.

image.pngHeres the code we used so far (in cart-template.liquid):

<p class="cart-attribute__field">
  <label style="font-weight:600" for="bitte-geben-sie-bis-zu-3-kontrolladressen-an-die-mit-in-die-versendung-aufgenommen-werden-bitte-trennen-sie-die-adressen-mit-einem-zeilenumbruch">Bitte geben Sie bis zu 3 Kontrolladressen an, die mit in die Versendung aufgenommen werden.<br />Bitte tragen Sie jede Adresse in eine eigene Zeile ein.</label><br />
  <textarea id="bitte-geben-sie-bis-zu-3-kontrolladressen-an-die-mit-in-die-versendung-aufgenommen-werden-bitte-trennen-sie-die-adressen-mit-einem-zeilenumbruch" name="attributes[Bitte geben Sie bis zu 3 Kontrolladressen an, die mit in die Versendung aufgenommen werden. Bitte trennen Sie die Adressen mit einem Zeilenumbruch.]">{{ cart.attributes["Bitte geben Sie hier bis zu 5 Kontrolladressen an, die mit in die Versendung aufgenommen werden. Bitte trennen Sie die Adressen mit einem Zeilenumbruch."] }}</textarea>
</p>

This Code displays the field below the sum and above the Checkout button.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1023 214 464

@Hyperrick 

Send me your store URL so I can check and assist you better.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes