Resizing images on different display options

Highlighted
4 0 0

Please please someone help me!

I am new to this website design world...

I am having trouble getting my top banner and bottom banner to adjust between the phone and desktop display.

Please someone help!! 

Thank you.

Rosie Cheeks :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @R0siecheeks ,

For that you have to add schema for mobile so you will different images for mobile and desktop from backend.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for your response.

Please can you explain how I can do this?

Thank you so much!!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
78 8 23

Hi @R0siecheeks 

I am having trouble getting my top banner and bottom banner to adjust between the phone and desktop display.

There are many ways to get that, but first we need to know what you actually want to achieve.

1. Which of these describes what you want to accomplish:

A) You want to have different images on desktop and tablet (different proportions/content)

B) You want the same banner images to scale to fit the screen (same file on both devices)

C) You want the same banner images to scale to fit the screen (sending smaller files to smaller screens and bigger files to desktops )

2. Share a link to the page where you are experiencing the issue

Cheers,

Rumen

I help family-run Shopify stores increase sales from existing traffic Learn More
Problem Solved? ✅ Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? Let me solve it for you: rumen@rumendimitrov.com
Did my answer save you time? Buy me a coffee, please ☕ :) paypal.me/braiv
0 Likes