SHOPIFY PAYMENTS

suarpods
2 0 0

Hello,  I deactivated shopify payments and I don’t know how to re-activate it. Could you help me? Thank you.

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 106 128

Hi @suarpods,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

Sure thing, I might need to take this to email to authenticate your account but could you please confirm the following info:

• Where you are located?
  • When you deactivated the gateway, did you make any changes to the store such as change your address or have you added products that are against Shopify Payments Terms of Service?
  • If not, can you see anything in the admin such as a red banner asking you to submit ID documentation? 
  • Have you received an email from Shopify in regards to your Shopify Payments account? Please make sure to check the spam, social and junk folder in your inbox. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
suarpods
2 0 0

I disabled the shopify payments gateway 3 days ago and I don’t know how to recover it

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 106 128

Hi @suarpods,

Sure thing, if you can't see this option within the Settings > Payment providers section of your admin, to help you further I'll need the following information:

• Where you are located?
  • When you deactivated the gateway, did you make any changes to the store such as change your address or have you added products that are against Shopify Payments Terms of Service?
  • If not, can you see anything in the admin such as a red banner asking you to submit ID documentation? 
  • Have you received an email from Shopify in regards to your Shopify Payments account? Please make sure to check the spam, social and junk folder in your inbox. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes