1 0 0

Hello,
I need help my website is not loading...www-essenza-ng.png

Replies 3 (3)

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 160

Hey, @paulakolade!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

Thank you for posting a screenshot to help explain the issue you're currently facing. I see your shops custom domain in that screenshot, so I went ahead and tested it from my end as well. When I go to visit www.essenza.ng, I appear to be able to load up your website without any issues. This tells me that there may be some sort of temporary issue at play, or perhaps a localized issue which we should be able to resolve via some troubleshooting steps. Could you please try the following and reply back here to let me know the results? 

• Check your browser for any available updates and complete them if able
  • Clear your browsers cache and cookies
  • Try to access your shop in a private / incognito browsing session
  • Try in an alternate browser and complete the above steps again
  • Try on an alternate device and complete the above steps again

If you continue to experience the same issue, please let me know so we can take a closer look into this together.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

FreshGreen
4 0 0

Website not loadingWebsite not loading

This has lingered for long. Please help.

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hey, @FreshGreen!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I'm just helping my colleague out with some follow-ups.

I was happy to have a deeper look at your store, and it seems to be loading perfectly on my end. Has this been resolved for you as well, or are you still experiencing issues? If so, is it occurring on the front end, or the back end of your website?

A good rule of thumb if you experience loading issues of this nature is to attempt the troubleshooting steps described by my colleague above. Did you attempt these as well?

Please let me know so I can continue supporting you.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog