SSL Error: some-app.com SSL_IDMISMATCH

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 4

Looks like some people are getting a weird error when they try to get into my Shopify shop from Facebook (I have the error too)- though not when they're going straight to the website URL directly.  But oddly it's not affecting everyone.  Desperate for some help on this though as traffic is down right now.

The error is: This website is not using a secure connection

There's a problem with the security certificate used by some-app.com.  Your personal information, such as passwords or credit card numbers may not be secure when shared with this website.

SSL_IDMISMATCH

I recently installed TrustedSite- is it possible that's the problem?  If so, how do I fully uninstall it from my shop?  This is definitely stressing me out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5

I am facing the same issue. But i have not installed any app recently. I just have renewed my domain 1 day back please help!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I am facing the same issue. But i have not installed any app recently!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 4

Can we please get someone from Shopify to respond to this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5

If the issue is not solved i have to close the business as Facebook has very important role in my business. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 4

If it helps at all, I suspect this is an android-specific issue based on the error message and a few limited data points

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5

Yes i also think this is s android error. All the other devices are working problem just occured in samsung mobile. 

1 of my friend told me that the issue is due to some app we installed i have a idea.. if we all here mention which apps we are using in shopify the common app among us may causing the issue. What say

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 4

ugh I have so many apps installed!  Trusted site is the one that I'm thinking is most likely to be the issue

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 4

Um Shopify??  Hello?  Need help on this.  I'm about to switch platforms.  This is costing me money

1 Like