SSL Pending, need help

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I've added my domain, elihome.com, since August and it's still under SSL pending. It's a google domain, can you help take a closer look?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 71 102

Hi, @james_elihome! Welcome to the Community. Thanks for reaching out about this.

Your SSL certificate most certainly should have provisioned by now! Did you follow the steps provided on the Google Domains Help Center to connect your domain to your Shopify store? Google domains are set up a little bit differently, and so I recommend ensuring you followed those steps to have it’s settings automatically adjusted. If you need a hand with it, or want to double check the settings are correct, please contact Google directly and they’ll be able to assist with ensuring the domain is configured properly on their end. (Check out the Help Doc for SSL Unavailable errors for additional settings to check in your domain account).

Once you’ve received confirmation your domain is set up correctly on the hosting site, the SSL should automatically provision within 48 hours of any changes made. However, if you continue to have issues with it, I’m more than happy to proceed with taking a closer look at your account to see if there is an indication from our end of what the issue is. Just let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for the reply. Will try accordingly and keeping this thread open for now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Just contacted google support they said all the certificate is managed through hosting provider in this case is Shopify. I tried reconnect the domain. Can you help take another look?

I believe w/o SSL certificate the checkout doesn't work.

0 Likes