SSL Pending

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I have built my website and tried to connect the domain to my Quarterpast shopify store and i have changed IP address follow your instruction. 
And it says that connected and SSL Pending. Could you tell me how long does it take?  We would like to open our website as soon as possible, It would be appreciated if you look into our website. 

Many thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @quarterpast,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

Sure thing! So it can take 24 hours for a domain change to fully adjust, which is why you were more seeing a pending message appear.

I've taken a look at your domain and I can confirm that everything has been set up correctly. Your SSL certs have been issued too and you can see the updated status by selecting Online Store > Domains in your Shopify admin.

Your store looks really great by the way! If you would like a bit of store feedback please let me know or if there's anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many Thanks

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi ted,
I bought a domain three days ago and did everthing what the guide says. But i still see “SSL pending” and when I try to open my online store by using preview I get sent to my provider
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi, @IlhemAcoudad!

I see what you mean, I've provisioned the SSL certs for your store and your primary domain is still saying that it's "pending". Would you be able to send me a screenshot of your third party domain's DNS set up? I can send you an email instead if you would prefer to send that info privately.

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi ted,
I tired to email you but it didn’t work. Could you send me a email so I can send you the photos?

Kind regards,
Ilhem
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Sure thing, @IlhemAcoudad! I've just sent you an email there. 

Many thanks,

0 Likes