SSL Pending

Solved
Ray1111
1 0 0

I have just connected the domain from crazydomain with the shopify store and it is showing that SSL Pending.  Moreover the new domain is not working when I search it on google.

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 188

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Ray1111!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Once you have connected the domain successfully and followed all the steps, it can take up to 48 hours for any changes to a domain to be recognised so please allow that time to pass. You can change to your Shopify domain for now until your custom domain has been connected correctly, that way your store will be up and running straight away. 

You can check to see if your domain is ready to be added to your Shopify account using who.is.

Steps:

1. Go to who.is.
  2. Enter the root of your domain, such as shopify.com.
  3. Click DNS Records.
  4. Look for the following records:
    • Type of A with Content of 23.227.38.65

20-18-ugyzb-5s9ne

• Type of CNAME with Content of shops.myshopify.com

20-19-8642a-hlp4t

If those records are not listed, or there is another record on your root domain with a Type of A and a Content of a different IP address, then your domain is not ready to connect to Shopify. If it has been over 48 hours after you changed the settings, then please contact your domain provider. If those records are listed, then you are ready to add the domain to your Shopify account.

I hope this helps but separate to your query, I just wanted to say that we're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes