SSL pending for 3 days

Solved
Wrzose
3 0 0

Hi, I've moved my shopify domain from google to shopify long time ago but recently activated my store, its been 3 days and SLL is still pending, anything I can do? anyone can take a closer look? (I could not find any direct support contact with shopify) 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 477

This is an accepted solution.

@Wrzose 

If there are no rogue DNS settings such as additional "A' records or "AAAA" records, then it's possible that the certificates need to be reprovisioned by our support. They can help push the certificates for the account to help resolve this for you. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
DENIM-AND-LACE
3 0 0

I cannot get any assistance and the link above that was directed as support pulls up nothing this is ridiculos I am about to transfer my store elsewhere

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 477

@DENIM-AND-LACE 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing our Support. You may need to clear your cache/cookies, try Incognito mode, or try a different browser. I've included a few screenshots of how to access our support: 

1. Select Log in

30-23-78555-11441

2. Select your account

3. Select the store you need support for

4. Search your question

30-25-56188-82227

5. Select "Get Support" if the help articles don't answer your question

30-25-7702-4236

6. Select an available support method

30-26-62481-46497

Hope that helps!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes