SSL still not approved

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Need some help! My SSL is still pending after 48 hr. Site is ugl-y.com. Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 62 124

Hi there @charlotte86!

Don here from Shopify.

Could you let us know the domain name in question here so I can check this out from my location?

If you could also confirm if this domain was purchased via Shopify or connected from a third-party registrar, that would be great.

For a third-party domain, would you have updated its DNS records to point this domain at Shopify as outlined on our help site?

Let me know the domain name itself and any other info on this you can share here so we can investigate this together.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Don, thanks for your response. Purchased through Shopify and ugl-y.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 62 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again!

Don from Shopify once again.

Thanks for that link!

I checked it out from my location and can see that the SSL cert was not yet showing up there for me either.

I have re-provisioned these certs internally, to see if it will show up correctly for you there in time.

These usually take some time to fully propagate online (and will do so at different rates in different parts of the globe) but it does appear that the secure lock icon is showing for me now from here (in Ireland) so it should just be a matter of time before this spreads worldwide. 

Let me know if it's still not showing for you there after about 48 hours, though from what I can see here it should continue to propagate and appear for you in due course.

It looks like you're getting ready to launch there, do you know what you need to work on still before then or is it all ready to go?

I'd recommend our store launch checklist in any case, as it's a great way to ensure you have ticked all the boxes.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks Don! It has come through

0 Likes