SSL still pending after 2 weeks

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

After 48 h my SSL is still pending. I already review everything that might be a problem and all seems to be ok.  The domain is pajarapinta.co is it possible for you to check it? thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Hellen

I am having the same issue as well. SSL pending for more than 48 hours. I use Domain.com and already set up as instructed:
- Only one A Record is setup, and it needs to point to 23.227.38.65
- Must have a CNAME pointing to shops.myshopify.com

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 12.20.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 12.22.00 PM.png

the website is urbnvibe.com Can you please help? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 56 75

Hi, there!

@minadecorutopia - The multiple A Records you have set up on your domain are most likely what’s delaying the SSL certificates from provisioning. Do you recall why you have so many set up? I’d suggest removing all of the ones that aren’t pointing to Shopify.

20-05-hdw33-9n9zj

@IsabellaPP  - Thanks for sharing your domain name. I just went to your site, and the SSL certificate seems to be provisioned now, as seen below. Let me know if you have any other concerns about this.

20-05-4jkv6-a1j3p

@urbnvibe  - Thanks for the screenshot. I  see that you have 11 A Records set up on your domain. Having more than 1 A Record causes problems with the SSL certificate. Therefore, you’ll also need to remove the additional ones that do not point to Shopify.

20-05-xv1wr-bel3x

Hope this helps! 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi!

i have the same problem with my SSL pending

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

my website is forever-chick.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Helen 

SSL is Still pending after 4 days 

Does the Only one A Record is setup, and it needs to point to only  23.227.38.65? 

mine is looking 23.227.38.XX ( X showing different number to 65) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 56 75

Hi, @TRe2!

Yes, your A Record needs to point to Shopify by using the exact IP address: 23.227.38.65. Once you update it in your domain's DNS settings, it should fully connect and the SSL certificate will provision within 48 hours. For reference, the steps for manually connecting a domain to your Shopify store are found in this Help Doc for Connecting a third party domain.

However, if you’re still having trouble with it after 48 hours, feel free to reach back out here and I’m happy to look further into it for you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I am still having trouble of the SSL pending. After revising the DNS page 

1. the IP is Pointing IP address: 23.227.38.65

2.  There is no AAAA 

3. The. DNSSEC is also disabled from the domain provider ( Go Daddy), the only thing I can think of is 

on the CNAME should we have it shops.myshopify.com  or it should  [Our domain].myshopify.com?

Thanks, 

Thanks 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 56 75

Hello again, @TRe2

Yes, shops.myshopify.com is the correct CNAME value to use, therefore all settings appear to be correct. Have you had a chance to contact GoDaddy yet to have them confirm the settings on their end?

I’m happy to take a look at the connection from my end too to see if there is any further  indication of what the issue may be. I’m sending you an email to facilitate this. Please keep an eye out for it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there, 

I also new to shopify, and I would love learn new stuff by coming here. SSL pending seems to be a mandatory issue for everyone coming to shopify. I tried every guidelines given & read almost majority regarding shopify SSL pending cases. My domain is vyralstore.com, I tried for almost 3 weeks instead of 48 hours before posting it here. A little help would be much appreciated. Here are the screenshots ? 

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-09 at 8.02.19 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-09 at 8.02.21 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-09 at 8.03.20 PM.jpegdomainSSL.PNG

0 Likes