SSl pending

Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 1

Hy Sir,
             yesterday, I connected my domain with shopify. still ssl showing pending.
why SSL showing pending. kindly resolve it..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
701 85 122

Hi, @danish140,

Hank here from Shopify.

The most common reason that your SSL is still pending is due to what is known as domain propagation which can take up to 72 hours to update across servers worldwide, although it is normally resolved within a few hours. However, when it goes outside of this, it is usually down to the DNS settings when connecting your domain.

The most important thing to note is to ensure that there are not multiple A records associated. You will need to ensure that only one A record is associated as this will have a direct effect with your SSL certificate. I will share a snippet from the guide below for ease of access!

24-27-hdjer-av8b4

Can you share your URL, and I can check the DNS settings? Note that once you make any changes to the URL, it can take up to 72 hours as previously mentioned.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 1
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
701 85 122

I'm afraid it looks like you have shared a login link to your domain, instead of your domain itself.

Can you try sharing this once more, but I will also share this guide which should assist you also.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 1

hy sir
             my domain is goodssell.co 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
701 85 122

Thank you for confirming your domain.

I can see that there are three A records, this is what is causing the issue, as there should only be one A record associated with your domain. I have a snippet of what is correct below, but you would need to log in to your domain hosting site and edit your DNS records to remove the two highlighted.

24-38-81ryy-3ap76

Once you remove those two, your SSL certificate will reissue, which can take up to 72 hours and resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 1

Sir, kindly send me any video link in which anyone explaining whole process to remove different IP from DNS records of namecheap

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 1

hy sir,

just 1 IP address connect in my domain..i am sending snippet.doami.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 1

sir i talked with our domain provider, they remove my ip address and kindly now active my SSL ....  i send you snippet of his text what he is saying
.kl.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
701 85 122

Thank you for the additional context.

I took a look at your domain again, and I still see that you have multiple A records. This may have an effect on your domain as it is strongly advised to have only one A record with a value of 23.227.38.65.

28-37-zorzz-11oz4

The good news though, I see that the SSL cert and padlock are active on your domain, I would just advise removing the above to ensure stability.

0 Likes