4woman
Tourist
16 0 0

Hi, I closed my store and want to confirm that it closed correctly

Replies 8 (8)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hi, @4woman. I’m happy to check on this for you!

Did you follow these steps to close your store? If you did, and now when you try to login to your account you’re prompted to choose a plan, then your account has been closed.

However, if you still have reason to believe it may have not been closed properly, I certainly can check on it from my end. Please watch for an email coming from me, and reply with the information requested at your earliest convenience so that I can review your account details. 

Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

4woman
Tourist
16 0 0

Thanks for the attention. When I wanted to close the store, I only had the Close Store button, and I could not find the store sale as shown in the steps. So I pressed Close the Store but it did not close, perhaps because the trial period of 14 days only ended today

4woman
Tourist
16 0 0

I want to add information that the trial period ends today and I want to close this account to avoid problems

4woman
Tourist
16 0 0

Thank you for your efforts
I will watch my mail, waiting for your answer, thank you

4woman
Tourist
16 0 0

The problem has not been solved yet

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hello again, @4woman. I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble closing your store following the steps linked above, and that the issue has still not been resolved! 

Please note that I cannot close your store for you; This is something that you will need to do from your end. Therefore, if you are still experiencing an issue with the ‘close store’ button, please clear the cache on your browser, and try closing it again.

I did send you an email yesterday so that I can confirm your store cancellation. Did you receive it? Please also check your spam/junk folder if it isn’t in your inbox. I will need you to reply to that email with the information requested in order for me to view the status of your account.

Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

4woman
Tourist
16 0 0

I did exactly what you said, but the problem was not solved. I sent you a video of my computer screen to your email to understand me well.
Thank

4woman
Tourist
16 0 0

I am very sad because the problem has not been solved and now the trial period has ended, and I do not want to move to the paid plan because it is not my fault. I have tried all my efforts to close the store before the said period ends

By the way, I answered all the messages that you sent