Safari Can't Find Server - can't view online store

ampersandcandle
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! It seems out of nowhere, my store cannot be accessed. I've tried it on other web apps, but I still get a similar page that appears. My shop is www.shopsundayschild.com

Please help! I'm supposed to launch in just a few weeks. Anything would help. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1689 179 490

Hey there, @ampersandcandle 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. When I visit shopsundayschild.com I am brought to the same error page: 

This has been replicated on all the mainstream browsers. In my experience, this indicates that the domain has been suspended - usually due to the confirmation link in the registration email not being clicked. Can you please search your inbox for said email to see if you may have missed any registration emails?  If you find the email in question please follow the steps in it to finish registering the email so it can be unsuspended. 

If you cannot find this email I would recommend reaching out to your domain registrar directly. If you have bought this email from Shopify please contact our Support Team. We’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes