Safari Can't Find The Server

sincerelyrosema
3 0 0

HI - My store was working perfectly and all of a sudden it just stopped. Before when I would pull up my store it would bring me to the "coming soon" password page. Now every time I enter my website it says "Safari Can't Find This Server." I'm not sure why this has happened since it was working just fine before. My store is sincerelyrosemarie.com PLEASE HELP, I LAUNCH NEXT MONTH!!

0 Likes

@sincerelyrosema 

This is an issue related to your browser, not the store per se. It loads fine on all devices I have tested, including Mac, iOs and Windows:

diego_ezfy_0-1616900950056.png

Try restarting your computer to reset the browser's cache, it would probably fix that issue, but you can rest assured there is nothing wrong with the store. Also try the website from a few other browsers.

◦ Product page slider & thumbnails with swiping for free themes: Minimal | Debut | Brooklyn | Supply
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes
sincerelyrosema
3 0 0

Ahhh thank you so much. I thought I was going crazy.

0 Likes
sincerelyrosema
3 0 0

Hi again, I've tried it from different browsers on different devices and it still isn't working. I tried it from my boyfriend's phone and it worked, but when I tried it from my mom's, brother's, cousin's and my phone it doesn't work. I've also tried it from my cousin's laptop with the google chrome browser. At this point I'm convinced it has something to do with my store. @diego_ezfy 

0 Likes

@sincerelyrosema 

In this case I highly suggest to contact the Shopify support, then.

We, as fellow merchants like yourself, are helpless to provide any further assistance when it comes to technical issues like this one you are facing.
Reach out to the support, they will need to take a more thorough look on what could be going on and assist accordingly.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Product page slider & thumbnails with swiping for free themes: Minimal | Debut | Brooklyn | Supply
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes