Scheduled Inventory Update

Solved
PoolsAndMore
2 0 0

Hi All

I have a requirement which i am sure can be handled with an app in shopify.

1. On an hourly schedule, connect to an FTP server and pull a csv file with inventory

2. Update all inventory for a given location

3. Do smart matching. If the CSV file has a sku of 123456 match to my shopify sku of 123456, 123456-DUP1, 123456-DUP2, etc

Anything out there already built that can help?

I am new to shopify, moving from prestashop

Thanks!

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
385 16 53

Hey

There are a few ftp csv importers in the Shopify app store so check them out as they might be enough for what you are after.

In terms of the custom logic that may involve some custom mapping and product management. We do these kind of customisations through our product data management platform.

If the related SKUs are actually just bundles of the main SKU than you may just need a bundling app to create them in Shopify and the inventory should then map from the parent SKU.

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
matbaker
Excursionist
35 7 11

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @PoolsAndMore 

There is an app that could help you with that: 

https://apps.shopify.com/datajet

It updates inventory based on csv pulled from FTP. You can make it run on any schedule you want. Smart watching should be possible as well

Need Shopify help? Send me an email matbaker66@gmail.com :)
0 Likes