Search/filter products in Admin BY COLLECTION

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I am trying to find a way to filter products in the admin based on whether it is in a particular collection. More specifically, I'd like to query all the products that are in a specific manual collection, so that I can remove them from the collection in bulk. On the collection in the admin, removing them one by one will take forever.

Admittedly, the manual collection should be an automated collection with a tag parameter, but this is not the case presently. If I can efficiently filter the current manual collection, I'll be able to make this change.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

@tmars : as an admin, you can do it by clicking on collections on navigation, and click on a collection you want. you will see all the products inside that collection and you can remove them too from there... is this what you wanted to do? for example:

https://storeaddress/admin/collections/collectionId

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

No, because this will only allow you to remove each product one at a time, by clicking the "X" to the right of the product name. Annoyingly, each time you remove a product, the collection is reloaded, taking a second or two. In order to remove scores of products, it will take quite a while.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

@tmars : how about doing this? go to products, select the products you want with check mark, click on actions, then click "remove from collection". This would give the collections that these products belong and you can bulk remove products from a collection or collections as below... Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

@tmars : did it solve you problem? 

0 Likes