Search for products with missing type or tags?

RoboCode2000
Tourist
19 0 1

Exported a CSV product list and found I have a number of products that were imported into the system, but missing TYPE and TAG data

With a product list of more than 20000+ items, according to my CSV exported, I am currently showing over 3000 items without this data..
Without this information, I assume that product cannot be displayed without having those categories, so my question is:

Is there a way to query the system to search for any products missing TYPE or TAG? 
OR
How can I delete all products in my store and upload a fresh CSV without the fear of duplicating records, etc? (probably not the best solution, as there are many collections)

Side Note, just me venting:
The software seems to be lacking in user functionality, we should be able to pull any query or data needed on any subject, whether its products, collections, customers, orders, etc.
The "what you see is what you get" is frustrating.

0 Likes
RoboCode2000
Tourist
19 0 1

Addendum to original message:

Sample of CSV exported data

PRODUCT HAS DATA 
HandleTitleBody (HTML)VendorTypeTagsPublished
hemp-seed-3-in-1-massage-candle-hot-rod-6-oz-eb-hsc034Hemp Seed 3-in-1 Massage Candle - Hot Rod - 6 Oz.<p>The Earthly Body Fragrant 3-in-1 Suntouched Natural Soy-Oil Candle.</p>Earthly BodyCandlesBath & Body, Bath & Body | Candles, TRUE

PRODUCT MISSING DATA 
HandleTitleBody (HTML)VendorTypeTagsPublished
player-extra-heavy-duty-aa-batteries-2-pack-sp1-2packPlayer Extra Heavy Duty AA Batteries - 2 Pack<p>AA batteries.</p>Vinnic & Player Batteries  TRUE
0 Likes