Searching for a theme that lists product variants

2 0 0

Hello all,

I'm searching for a theme that lists product variants along with a thumbnail and a "quantity" text box for each variant. This is the best method for displaying yarns, threads, etc. Bonus points if the theme allows for product-level display decisions as we've got plenty of items that should be displayed in a separate format. Below is an example photo showing our desired format.

I'm new to Shopify, but I do have coding experience I could lean on to recreate this. It would save me hours of learning and work to just grab a theme with this functionality already on board. I've searched a dozen different ways but have come up empty.

Thank you very much in advance!

Tyler

Example of desired format from another Shopify siteExample of desired format from another Shopify site

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1025 215 468

@KnottedNeedle 

I understood your requirement and I can help you to make same variants list in any theme by custom code so, let me know if you need help to do it.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Tejas,

Thanks for the reply and the offer of help. Likely, I will take on Liquid and hammer it out on my own. I'll certainly keep you in mind if I meet with failure!

Thanks,

Tyler

0 Likes