Second <div> breaks off in nav dropdown after 7 subheadings in Venture leaving a gap between 7 & 8

1 0 0

I am new to any sort of coding but think I have done pretty well at self learning so far. I have hit an annoying problem though that I can't find an answer for anywhere. Possibly because I don't know how to ask the question! 

I'm using Venture and customising it to suit my own needs. The problem is that in the navigation drop down menus, I need to have a number of sub-headings (which is normal right?). I have found that when I have seven sub-headings under a main menu heading, it is fine. Once I add an eighth, it starts a new <div> section automatically, with padding top and bottom, so it leaves a gap between sub-headings 7 and 8. It's really frustrating. I've searched high and low and can't work out why. It happens across all my headings. I hope the attached screenshots will explain it better than my words. If anyone knows what's going on, it would be greatly appreciated.

Site is ilawless.com - no pw needed. 

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.42.38 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.42.54 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.48.41 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.43.15 am.png

0 Likes